- Automate complex and recurrent processes for maximum efficiency.
- An artificial intelligence system recommends content based on a learner’s learning history and personal interests.
- Highly secured based on German engineering
Eligible for Singapore Govt. Grants
Free Trial Period
Minimum Price Per User Per Month (S$)
LMS with Learning Experience Platform & Learning Analytics integration features where usercentred learning & business outcomes come together
imc focuses on supporting organisations where learning is key to the business performance and viability, beyond a feel-good measure and a nice-to-have. Our learning management system, imc Learning Suite, can be perfectly adapted to any learning scenario and smoothly integrated into any ecosystem. imc Learning Suite is an integrated LMS and LXP based on the user-centric design for perfect learning experiences. Users decide which learning path to take and how to access it – mobile, online, offline, on the internet or through an app.
- Efficient administration Imagine your corporate learning strategy virtually implemented itself: The target groups of your training courses are created automatically, workflows guide learners through extensive learning paths and you receive automated reports on all activities in the LMS. Complete your tasks faster and more efficiently than ever.
- From compliance training to AI-supported learning paths Automate compliance processes and recertifications of all learning processes on a single learning platform. Motivational learning paths for your sales team could be easily developed with the AI feature. With extended enterprise and multi-tenancy LMS capabilities, you can even tailor training for external partners, distributors, and your supply chain. You are pulling all the strings at all times.
- API management and 3rd party integrations
Integrate your learning software seamlessly into your existing infrastructure: Standardised interfaces facilitate seamless integration of the system into your IT landscape. The imc LMS enables integrations with HR solutions like Workday, CRM systems like Salesforce, e-commerce platforms like PayPal and Shopify and video conferencing tools such as Microsoft Teams and GoToMeeting. Even third party platforms like SAP Successfactors or content from e-learning libraries such as LinkedIn Learning shall be integrated easily to expand the learning journey.
Improve your business performance and empower your people with imc's LMS.