- We can train on any latest technologies
- GUVI platforms like codekata and webkata where participants can improve coding skills
- Our training involves Hackathon, capstone project
Eligible for Singapore Govt. Grants
Free Trial Period
Minimum Price Per User Per Month (S$)
Our approach is to radically transform talent by offering a ’best-in-class’, yet affordable form of tailored training.
- Pre-Boot Camp: The program commences with an Orientation Session where the details and objectives of the program are discussed. As a prerequisite, an online assessment of candidates is conducted to understand their current skill levels.
- Main Boot Camp: GUVI provides the training session weekly or on weekends as per your need. The training program lasts for about 50 hours. The notable features of the Main Boost Camp are -
- Weekly assessments of candidates.
- Doubt clarification sessions with Mentors.
- Evaluation of each individual’s weaknesses and strengths.
- Access to GUVI platforms like codekata and webkata.
- Provision of capstone projects.
- Post Boot Camp Deliverable: GUVI provides a detailed and consolidated review report of each candidate along with the rating so that it helps their clients to assign candidates to their in-house project accordingly.
Codekata: Codekata is built with 1500+ problems curated by seasoned programming experts. Practicing Codekata will improve a candidate's coding expertise.