- AI voice interviews that let you screen thousands of applicants and increase fairness in your hiring process.
- Individual candidate reports and cohort-level analytics to guide data-driven shortlisting decisions.
- Cutting-edge technology that is easy to use, scalable and accessible.
Eligible for Singapore Govt. Grants
Free Trial Period
Minimum Price Per User Per Month (S$)
Curious Thing’s AI voice interviewer helps you screen applicants at scale and make better shortlisting decisions.
Curious Thing’s AI voice interviewer makes high volume hiring easier.
Our AI helps you:
- screen candidates at scale
- assess behavioural skills important to the role
- increase fairness and address diversity
- make smarter, data-driven shortlists Customers who use Curious Thing have reported: - 45% reduction in recruitment cost - 55% reduction in average time to hire
- enhanced candidate experience and conversion rates The process is simple. - You choose your interview questions from a question bank. A mix of eligibility and behavioural questions can be used.
- Our AI phone interviewer asks candidates these questions and analyses their responses to deliver insightful data on traits like motivation, business acumen and communication skills.
- Our AI is blind to factors such as accent and tone of voice, hence increasing fairness.
- This data can then be used to make well-informed shortlisting decisions.
- Curious Thing won the 2019 Innovation award at the Australasian Talent Conference and is a Global HR Tech 2019 start-up Finalist. Our AI voice interviews are available in 11+ countries.